Whether you are building a new team, merging teams together, looking for an existing team’s Away Day, or have an under-performing team problem, our team development programmes are practical, useful, enjoyable and make a lasting difference back at work. Focussed on your needs and objectives, we offer a range of innovative and responsive solutions for every situation.
More than 200 organisations of all types and sizes have benefitted from Beacons team building programmes over the past 20 years.
- Team Development – serious but enjoyable programmes for teams that want or need to significantly raise their effectiveness. Typically these programmes suit a new team that needs to quickly establish itself and be productive; merging teams that have to amalgamate their ways of working and pick the best parts; under-performing teams that need help and support to work out the problem and fix what’s not working well.
- Away Days – usually for existing teams who need some time out of the office to take stock or spend some time together that isn’t just about about getting the job done. This can be a day in a great venue with some enjoyable, memorable team activities, or perhaps be mixed in with a team conference or planning session.
- Outdoor Team Building – there is no doubt that the outdoors is a terrific learning environment for team building. ‘Outdoors’ doesn’t have to mean ‘Outward Bound’!Whether you want some fresh air using activities around the hotel grounds, a venue in great scenery, or a taste of orienteering, high ropes, canoeing or raft building, we can organise that for you and make sure that your team learns a lot about its effectiveness along the way.
Why choose Beacons as your team building specialist, when there are hundreds of other providers? Here’s what people have said about us:
- “Our time with Beacons was the most challenging and rewarding experience our team has faced together. Individually and collectively we were given new insights, perspectives, ideas and plans. Our team was not badly formed or in obvious need of corrective direction and yet we learnt and grew together more in our two days than since when our team was first formed. Many, many thanks…” (CC Newport City Council)
- “Your contribution to the design of the programme including coming up with the requested “Wow” factor was greatly appreciated. The day was efficiently organised and despite the changeable weather your team ensured that everyone participated and enjoyed themselves. (Watson Wyatt)
- “Beacons quickly established areas in which our wider team was strong and areas which need development and acted constructively to encourage and improve team working. The staff were insightful and helpful and moreover professional and fun.” (DASA Corporate Systems)
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.